Pivot windows are less common than projected windows or sliding windows, and are unique in the way in which they open – they pivot around a predetermined point in the window’s frame, thus usually allowing a wider opening than with other type of windows. The design also allows for larger than standard window sizes on the whole.
Our pivot windows make use of a specially designed system equally suited to office buildings and luxury domestic spaces. weather proofing is achieved by use of double wool-pile in the outer frame profiles thus creating a double barrier against wind and water infiltration.
A smooth pivoting action is achieved by the use of pivot units placed strategically between the sash and outer frame of the window. Secure locking of this windows is provided by pivot locks fitted into the window sashes.
- Maximum opening for ventilation.
- Excellent weather sealing, with double draft seals.
- Available in anodised or powder-coated aluminium.
- Available in a wide range of powder-coated colours.
- Available in standard 4mm glass, toughened glass or laminated safety glass.
- Glass can be tinted in a range of colours.
- Sizes up to 2.4m in width, and up to 1.8m in height.
- Sash sizes up to 900mm x 900mm
For further information or for a quotation, please fill in the quotation request form or contact our friendly sales staff today.