Sliding doors are a perfect solution if you are looking for an affordable yet stylish way to maximise your view and accessibility to your living or office space.
Sliding doors (also commonly called patio doors) are a perfect solution if you are looking for an affordable way to maximise your view out of your living or office space. They automatically transform any space, inviting in much more light than standard doors. We have a few different varieties of sliding doors on offer, suited to different requirements and budgets.
Our sliding doors run on smooth-gliding adjustable rollers and are fully weather-sealed. Available in two or three panels with one panel always fixed. Coupled with top-lights or side-lights, they can cover large openings, or form part of an enclosure or facade. Sliding doors can also be incorporated as part of a shopfront feature, and can be fitted with automatic door mechanisms.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent weather sealing, with double draft seals.
- Available in anodised or powder-coated aluminium.
- Available in a wide range of powder-coated colours.
- (Standard colours: Natural, White and Bronze)
- Available in standard 4mm glass, toughened glass or laminated safety glass.
- Glass can be tinted in a range of colours.
- 2 panel sliding door Sizes up to 3m in width, and up to 2.4m in height.
- 4 panel sliding door Sizes up to 6m in width, and up to 2.4m in height.
- 3 different ranges of doors available – Slenderline, Elite & Palace.
It is also possible to have your sliding doors and sliding windows manufactured from the same profile system – for a uniform look to your entire property. This is available as part of our Technal range.
For more information on our various sliding door options or for a quotation, please fill in our quotation request form or contact our friendly sales team today.
Form, Function and Aesthetic Appeal
By installing our expertly engineered glass and aluminium fixtures, add lasting value to your property. From windows and doors to custom-designed facades and sun louvres, we have specialised solutions aimed at improved aesthetics, privacy, protection and comfort.
Effective sun control with modern aesthetic appeal
Energy Saving Glass
Low-E and other hi-techperformance glass.
Hunter Douglas Ceilings
Linear and Cell ceilings for malls and modern spaces
Functional style for commercial architecture
Framed and Frameless glass office partitioning
Open up your space and bring the outdoors in!